Sales Director Engineering Services – DACH Region
Witekio’s adventure started 15 years ago under the name Adeneo Embedded, as a precursor of complex and connected embedded systems. Witekio is an embedded software expert with a system level approach, engineering and integrating intelligent systems software for any device from the hardware to the cloud.
We bring along a world class recognized technical expertise on both low (OS, driver, firmware) and high level software (application, connectivity, cloud) associated with a usage knowledge on specific markets that allows the best choices in technologies and architecture for the best performance and security. We are providing custom services for software development, integration, design, support, and training.
Close working partnerships with industry-leading silicon and software vendors along with our passionate teams based in Europe, United-State and Asia has allowed Witekio to apply experience to a wide range of embedded solutions for the automotive, handheld, industrial, medical, mobile and wireless markets.
We help our customers, in all stages of development, to enable the success of their projects and maximize their efficiency, providing expertise, methods and engineering teams that enable flexible, scalable and mature system software integration.
Witekio staff includes today about 40 Engineers in France (based in Paris and Lyon), 30 engineers in the US (based in Seattle, WA), 5 engineers in Bristol (UK) and already 10 engineers in Friedberg (Frankfurt).
- Directly managing existing customer base in Germany (about 1.5 MEUR of revenue in 2016, 30% of Witekio’s European activity)
- Handling of sales prospection and business growth to increase number of customer opportunities, as well as grow business with existing customers (target revenue of 2MEUR for first year of business)
- Managing direct sales, contract negotiation and monitor activity, being responsible of profitability of the projects
- Defining a business strategy for the German local market with Executive Management
- Participating to yearly business forecast definition and monitoring progress over the year in terms of sales, revenue, profit and pipe of activity
- Developing and managing local ecosystem of partners, including silicon vendors, distributors, partners, etc…
- Participates to quarterly strategic reviews, reporting progression on strategy, and alignment with defined business plan
- A number of years of experience in technical sales or engineering, with direct responsibilities of team leading as well as direct exposure to business development and sales
- Significant experience of the embedded market and ecosystem, very good knowledge of customers, partners, distributors, silicon vendors; good local network of connection in this market
- Engineering background: without being necessarily a “technical expert”, the candidate needs to have a good technical understanding of Embedded technologies to be able to understand customer needs, propose solutions, identify risks or issues, etc…
- Business background: proven experience in participating to sales process, either as technical presales or as sales engineer, with experience in selling services, ideally software services
- Strategic thinking, business oriented, ability to develop and grow business from scratch
Native German speaker, or living in Germany for more than 5 years
We look forward to your complete application stating your possible starting date and salary expectations to Mrs.Julianne Päutz at email@example.com
You can download below the full job offer : Sales Director DACH Region