Business Development Director m/f
Become our Business Development Director!
If you like to make things happen despite obstacles, if you can prove you can be a business leader and a strategic thinker, we want to talk to you.
The goal is to grow the business Witekio has built in the last 6 years in Germany while giving a dynamic growth momentum to the local office.
Witekio wants to strongly increase footprint in the German market with device makers by fully deploying the brand together with a strong sales activity and hiring focus. In collaboration with the local director and directly reporting to Chief Sales Officer, you will join a dynamic team eager to make the company grow.
You will look for new ways for Witekio to explore new markets and engage in new partner relationships.
Your main activities will be to:
- Support and develop existing customers: professional machines, Automotive, Health, Consumer goods, etc.
- Identify and develop relationships with prospective clients in our targets
- Manage sales funnel (from opportunity identification to closure)
- Build customer intimacy, understand and map their organization
- Contribute to project quotations, with a focus on profitability
- Be the relay of local operations (conferences, lounges, and presentations) supported by the marketing department
- Establishing partner networks in the embedded ecosystem
- Advise executives and support functions on local market specifics
This position could lead to the Direct management of our German Business Unit with full responsibility of our operations in Germany as well as Witekio’s strategy applied to Germany.
- Experience on high-added value sales, custom services and customer needs driven business development
- Proven success of over 3 years in the development of strategic and B2B accounts, preferably on technological products (hardware and software)
- Rigorous (follow-up, meeting notes, etc.)
- Very good communication skills
- Consultant mindset and DOer
- Entrepreneurial thought process
- Hands on mentality
- Very good networking skills
- Knowledge of sales tools (lead generation tools, CRM, social networks)
- Negotiation skills
Do you recognize yourself?
Then send us your resume under reference FTGE22 to firstname.lastname@example.org