Business Development Manager
We're looking for a Business Development Manager.
Join our team in Bristol, UK.
Your Mission as our new Business Development Manager
We help high tech makers to build great software! If you like to make things happen despite obstacles, if you can prove you can be a business leader and a strategic thinker, this Business Development Manager position is made for you.
The goal is to grow the business Witekio has built in the last 3 years in the UK while giving a dynamic growth momentum to the local office.
Witekio wants to strongly increase footprint in the British market with device makers by fully deploying the brand together with a strong sales activity and hiring focus. In collaboration with the local director and directly reporting to Chief Sales Officer, you will join a dynamic team eager to make the company grow.
You will look for new ways for Witekio to explore new markets and engage in new partner relationships.
Your main activities will be to:
- Support and develop existing customers: professional machines, Automotive, Health, Consumer goods, etc.
- Identify and develop relationships with prospective clients in our targets
- Manage sales funnel (from opportunity identification to closure)
- Build customer intimacy, understand and map their organization
- Contribute to project quotations, with a focus on profitability
- Be the relay of local operations (conferences, lounges, and presentations) supported by the marketing department
- Establishing partner networks in the embedded ecosystem
- Advise executives and support functions on local market specifics
Your Business Development Manager Profile
Experience on high-added value sales, custom services and customer needs driven business development
- Proven success of over 3 years in the development of strategic and B2B accounts, preferably on technological products (hardware and software)
- Rigorous (follow-up, meeting notes, etc.)
- Very good communication skills
- Consultant mindset and DOer
- Entrepreneurial thought process
- Hands on mentality
- Very good networking skills
- Knowledge of sales tools (lead generation tools, CRM, social networks)
- Negotiation skills
- Perfectly fluent in English
- pension contribution scheme
- BUPA private healthcare
- a challenging position in an ambitious team
- the opportunity to interact with a highly skilled international technical team from our other engineering offices in France, Germany and the USA
- a position within an established company with:
- over 15 years’ experience, 90% growth in 5 years, 300 customers and projects in OS and software integration.
- a strategic model based on listening, professional fulfilment & skills improvement
- fair & transparent management, kindness & team spirit
Interested by this Business Development Manager position?
Send us your resume (or LinkedIn profile) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Witekio is a 17 years expert on embedded and IoT software development, with a global system approach integrating the various software layers of intelligent systems, from the Hardware to the Cloud.
Low-layer control (OS, drivers, Firmware) and proven expertise in application and inter-connectivity are our distinguishing strengths to win various projects with a high technical connotation.
We are a team of over 100 engineers based in around the world in France, Germany, England and the United States. We accompany our clients from end to end in their projects, with tailor-designed services for architectural design, development and software integration.
Present in the automotive, aerospace health, medical and mobility sectors/smart cities, our clients are for example Airbus, L'Oréal, Datalogic, N&W, Continental and many others.
Find an overview of our projects under witekio.com/casestudies/