Embedded Linux Software Engineer – Driver & Middleware
You are passionate about embedded devices. You are enthusiastic about the connection between hardware and software and have a mind for solving puzzles and thinking of creative solutions to problems. You take directions well and are a team player.
To be successful at Witekio you will have the following:
- A strong understanding of Linux
- An equally strong understanding of C (C++ is a bonus)
- A background with embedded devices
- The ability to adapt to the consulting industry
You will be responsible for a mix of driver and middleware/application development on a variety of embedded hardware platforms. Your responsibilities will vary but could include customization of Yocto/Buildroot distributions, developing middleware solutions, and developing board support packages (BSPs) for our clients’ hardware.
With a degree in Computer Science or Electrical/Computer Engineering (or equivalent work experience), you have the following skills:
- 3+ years of experience with Linux kernel and middleware development, preferably on ARM architecture
- 5+ years of C applied programming experience
- 3+ years of embedded development experience and debugging
- Experience with build systems such as Yocto, buildroot
- Preferred: C++ or another Object Oriented Programming (OOP) language
Witekio is an expert in embedded software with over 100 engineers based around the world with teams in France, England, Germany and the United States. We partner with our clients from end to end, providing tailor-designed services for architectural design, development, and software integration.
Find an overview of our projects under witekio.com/case-studies/
Do you recognize yourself?
Send your resume with reference to this job code: FTUS08 firstname.lastname@example.org