Embedded Linux Software Engineer m/f V.I.E.
Our Development + R&D teams represent 90 Engineers based in France, Germany, UK, USA and Taiwan. They accompany our customers with end-to-end customized software services in architecture design, software development and integration, support and training. Our customers are established in Automotive, Aeronautics, Medical & Health Care, Mobility/smart cities, they are Airbus, L’Oréal, Datalogic, N&W, Continental, Roche, Bugatti and lots more.
Motivated by technological challenges and agile projects?
Want to join a multi-talents team recognized for its expertise?
Embedded Linux software engineer ? We are strengthening our team in Seattle, US !
We are looking for
We are seeking Embedded Linux Software Engineers who show enthusiasm in new technical solutions, services and devices and are not afraid of thinking outside the box.
- Experience with Linux kernel and middleware development, preferably on the ARM architectureStrong C/C++ programming skills
- Experience with build systems such as Yocto, buildroot
- Solid embedded development experience and debugging
- You have a degree in information technology, electrical engineering, computer science or electronics engineering
The engineer will be responsible for a mix of driver and middleware/application development on a variety of embedded hardware platforms. As part of our international team, you will be performing your work with highly talented colleagues from all around the globe.
- Developing or customizing board support packages (BSP) for our customers’ custom hardware to provide additional functionality, e.g. software update, security, optimization, etc
- Writing device drivers for bootloaders and the Linux kernel
- Developing middleware usually based on C/C++
- Customization of Yocto/Buildroot distributions
- Active participation in low-level software architectural discussions
A great adventure requires a great team and not only from a technical perspective. Your energy and communication skills are anticipated, and we are excited about your ability to work both independently and as part of our team.
Do you recognize yourself?
Then send CV + cover letter
under the reference VIE to email@example.com