Embedded Software Developer m/f V.I.E. (International contract)
Our Development + R&D teams represent 90 Engineers based in France, Germany, UK, USA and Taiwan. They accompany our customers with end-to-end customized software services in architecture design, software development and integration, support and training. Our customers are established in Automotive, Aeronautics, Medical & Health Care, Mobility/smart cities, they are Airbus, L’Oréal, Datalogic, N&W, Continental, Roche, Bugatti and lots more.
Motivated by technological challenges and agile projects?
Embedded software developer? Want to join a multi-talented team recognized for its expertise?
We are strengthening our team in Friedberg
4 Embedded Software Developers (m/f) - VIE (12 to 24 months)
We look for motivated and dynamic Embedded Software Developers to provide consulting and development services to our customers around BSPs and drivers development for Android, Linux or Windows CE.
- Analyze and define software architecture from a customer statement of work, perform development and integration on custom or standard development boards.
- Write device drivers and BSPs.
- Participate in product functionality discussions including feature analysis and system design tradeoffs.
- Feel at ease within a highly talented project team
- 4 year degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science with specialisation in embedded systems
- Experience with Linux/ Android Kernel drivers development (and debugging)
- C/C++ development capability
- Embedded development experience in tools like Jtag probe usage, logical analyser is a plus
At ease in communicating within teams and as technical interface with customer.
Fluent English, as you will happen to work on transverse projects with our teams in Bristol, Paris, Lyon or Seattle.
German is not a mandatory but a plus.
Do you recognize yourself?
Then send your CV + cover letter under the reference VIGE16 at email@example.com
See innovative projects you can contribute to by clicking here
VIE, the French International Internship Programme is open to:
- French people between 18-28, who have fulfilled their national service obligations
- Nationals of Member States of the European Economic Area (which includes the 27 Member States of the European Union and Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway) and Monaco, who have fulfilled the national service obligations in their State of residence
See info. service run by Business France: www.civiweb.com.
OUR COMMITMENT: HELP YOU GROW AND BECOME FAMOUS!
Follow Alex’s example, become a VIE at Witekio!
Take part in the adventure, muscle up your experience and knowledge, take responsibility within projects, make friends and even win an award at the Grand Prix VIE.