Senior Embedded Software Engineer m/f
Our Development + R&D teams represent 90 Engineers based in France, Germany, UK, USA and Taiwan. They accompany our customers with end-to-end customized software services in architecture design, software development and integration, support and training. Our customers are established in Automotive, Aeronautics, Medical & Health Care, Mobility/smart cities, they are Airbus, L’Oréal, Datalogic, N&W, Continental, Roche, Bugatti and lots more.
Motivated by technological challenges and agile projects?
Want to join a multi-talented team recognized for its expertise?
Embedded Software engineer? We strengthen our team in Friedberg!
We strive to be experts in our field of business. To achieve this goal, we need people driven by curiosity, adventure and the desire to take our projects to the next level. We are looking for a dedicated team player with excellent embedded engineering expertise. As part of our international team you will be performing your work with highly talented colleagues from our different sites.
We are seeking strong Embedded Software Engineers who show enthusiasm in new technical solutions, services and devices and are not afraid to think outside the box.
- Developing or customizing board support packages (BSP) for our customer’s custom hardware to provide additional functionality, e.g. software update, security, optimization, etc.
- Writing devices drivers for bootloaders and the Linux kernel
- Developing middleware usually based on C/C++
- Managing projects with an international team of engineers
- Possibly team responsibility as leading engineer for our German site
- Participation in product family discussions including feature analysis and system design tradeoffs
With a degree in Computer Science or Electrical/Computer Engineering, you have gained 5+ years of experience..
- Strong programming skills
- Strong experience with the Linux/Android kernel
- Strong C/C++ development skills
- Strong embedded development experience and debugging, including Jtag
- QNX experience is a plus
- Windows CE experience is a plus
- Very good analytical skills
- With a good understanding of the embedded system from the hardware to the Cloud, you are able to think beyond your core skill set
- Life-long learner with experience in emerging technologies
Although a good level of education is really valuable to us and highly appreciated, our emphasis is on an open mindset!
Do you recognize yourself?
Send your resume and application letter with the reference FTGE17 at