Engineering Team Director m/f
Our Development + R&D teams represent 90 Engineers based in France, Germany, UK, USA and Taiwan. They accompany our customers with end-to-end customized software services in architecture design, software development and integration, support and training. Our customers are established in Automotive, Aeronautics, Medical & Health Care, Mobility/smart cities, they are Airbus, L’Oréal, Datalogic, N&W, Continental, Roche, Bugatti and lots more.
Motivated by technological challenges and agile projects?
Want to join a multi-talented team recognized for its expertise?
We strengthen our team in Friedberg:
1 Engineering Team Director / Tech Lead - Full time
If you are passionate by tech, with an entrepreneurial mindset, and are looking for a challenge to grow a team, we want to talk to you.
The goal is to scale up our German engineering team while developing our strategy locally.
You have a background in Embedded Software, you have already led and supervised a team. At Witekio, you will be responsible for the team management and the ongoing customer projects.
This position could lead to the Direct management of our German Business Unit with full responsibility of our operations in Germany as well as Witekio’s strategy applied to Germany.
You know how to inspire and motivate your team and guide them in the right direction.
- Proven experience in engineering management, with at least 3 years or more as a team leader
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Create an inspiring team environment with open communication culture
- Ability to build and maintain trust and legitimacy as a technical leader
- Strategic thinking and business oriented
- Good negotiation skills and customer communication
- Organized, rigorous and able to manage priorities and important vs urgent topics
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Proven experience in multiple project management methodologies (Scrum/Agile, Waterfall)
- Master in Computer Science or substantial experience in software development
- Good understanding of the service activity and associated project management
- Proven experience on either embedded software development or application software development or IoT technologies.
- Fully Fluent in English. German would be a significant plus
Do you recognize yourself?
Please send us your resume with reference under reference FTGE21 to email@example.com