Become our Inside Sales.
Join our team in Bellevue!
If you like to make things happen despite obstacles, to create new business relationships on a daily basis, and to combine the best of marketing and sales approaches to positively impact company growth, this Inside Sales position is for you!
Witekio wants to dramatically increase its footprint in the US tech market by promoting brand awareness, having strong sales activity, and providing our customers with unparalleled products and services. In collaboration with our local Business Development Manager, you will join a dynamic team eager to make Witekio grow and flourish! You will report directly to the Chief Sales Officer who is based in Europe.
WITEKIO is dedicated to software consulting, architecture, and development in the embedded and IoT systems space. We have over 100 engineers based around the world with teams in France, England, Germany, and the United States. We rely on a global system approach that integrates the various software layers of intelligent systems from hardware to the cloud.
Low-layer control (OS, drivers, firmware) and proven expertise in application and inter-connectivity are our distinguishing strengths that make us attractive for projects that require a high degree of technical competence. Our engineers are passionate about embedded devices and this shines through in the high-quality products they deliver to our clients.
We partner with our clients from end to end, providing customized services for architectural design, development, and software integration.
We are present in the automotive, aerospace, medical and mobility sectors. We have many partners in these spaces including Roche Medical, Texas Instruments, Panasonic, General Electric, Cerevast.
Find an overview of our projects under https://witekio.com/case-studies/
You will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Ensure a high level of responsiveness and follow-up on all sales opportunities
- Qualify prospects and position Witekio’s value added offerings to further develop business opportunities
- Manage custom outbound campaigns (phone, Linkedin, emails)
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound automation, calls, and emails
- Research accounts, identify key players, and generate interest
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects for a robust pipeline
- Contribute to project quotations with a focus on profitability
- Be the relay of local marketing operations (web, conferences, lounges, and presentations) led by the Marketing department
- Establishing partner networks in the embedded ecosystem
You have the following qualities and characteristics:
- Taste for learning new technologies and promoting innovation
- Responsiveness and strong commitment to deadlines and deliverables
- Experience in marketing and/or selling professional services
- Knowledge of sales and marketing automation tools
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Excellent organization (client follow-up, meeting notes, etc.)
- Entrepreneurial thought process
- Hands on mentality
- Appetite for marketing activities (events, web, branding, etc.)
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
Do you recognize yourself?
Then send your resume to O_GGFO20@witekio.recruiterbox.com and reference the job title "Inside Sales"