WITEKIO is an expert in embedded software, with over 100 engineers based around the world including teams in the U.K., France, Germany and the United States. We integrate the various software layers of intelligent systems, from hardware to the Cloud.
We are looking for an Office Manager.
Permanent contract, 25h/week- 15 to 17K£ per year - Bristol, UK.
We are offering you an Office Manager position, but most of all, an adventure!
Fascinated by High Tech Sector? You will be part of a small team of Engineers specialised in Embedded Software Development. As an Office Manager, you will take care of the following:
- Office Management:
Day to day office organization, office supplies, shipments, deliveries, office events organization, relations with subcontractors for office maintenance, travel bookings.
- Sales & Project administration:
Creation of customers & contracts in the ERP, treatment of customer POs, invoicing, training administration, account receivable management, purchases, subcontractors…
- Accounting administration:
Input transactions in the accounting tool (Xero): enter invoices (sales and purchases), reconcile bank transactions, simple accounting entries.... Monitor UK cashflows, pay supplier invoices, make payroll payments, submit quarterly VAT (with support from external accounting firm) …
- HR & Legal administration:
Validate employees’ timesheets & travel expense reports, prepare employee contracts, calculate payroll.
This Office Manager role is based at Witekio’s Bristol office and requires on-site presence for all working hours.
Your profile as an Office Manager:
- Rigorous & organised
- Flexible to frequent changes in situation
- Confident to communicate & easily socialise in English (written, oral)
- Good prioritization skills, able to handle multiple tasks and follow through to conclusion
- Experience in office and sales administration
- Basic UK accounting and legal knowledge
This opportunity of becoming our new Office Manager caught your eye? You’d like to know more? Also at Witekio:
- 3 Witekian days to work / think on any office improvement you are interested in
- Our strategic model is based on listening, professional fulfillment & skills improvement
- Fair & transparent management, kindness & sharing team moment are strongly within our corporate’s culture
- We also offer a competitive pension contribution scheme & a BUPA private healthcare
Interested in this Office Manager position? Contact us!
Send us your application at email@example.com with the ref UKSS01.