Software Development Engineer - Middleware & Application
Become our Software Development Engineer - Middleware & Application
You will be responsible for a mix of middleware and application development on a variety of embedded hardware platforms. As part of our international team, you will be performing your work with highly talented colleagues from all around the world. Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Working directly with our customers to help them both define and implement robust software architectures
- Implementing and integrating software on embedded devices
- Effectively communicating project objectives and providing workable solutions that peers and customer teams can implement
- Incorporating industry standards and processes that drive professional software development
WITEKIO is an expert in embedded software with over 100 engineers based around the world with teams in France, England, Germany and the United States. We rely on a global system approach, integrating the various software layers of intelligent systems, from hardware to the cloud.
Low-layer control (OS, drivers, Firmware) and proven expertise in application and inter-connectivity are our distinguishing strengths that make us attractive for projects that require a high degree of technical competence.
We partner with our clients from end to end, providing tailor-designed services for architectural design, development and software integration.
We are present in the automotive, aerospace, smart cities, medical and mobility sectors, along with our partners such as Roche Medical, Texas Instruments, Panasonic, General Electric, Cerevast and many others.
Find an overview of our projects under witekio.com/casestudies/
Witekio strives to be the leaders in our industry. To continually strive for and reach our goals, we need likeminded people driven by curiosity, adventure, and the desire to take our company and our work to the next level. You are a dedicated Software Development Engineer that is interested in finding solutions and digging deeper into problems that challenge your own skills.
With a degree in Computer Science or Electrical/Computer Engineering, you have the following skills:
- 5+ years of C applied programming experience required
- 5+ years of Object Oriented Programming (OOP) required, preferably C++
- Experience coding with Qt framework
- Good knowledge of Linux and ARM platforms
- Prior experience with Agile development methodologies
- Experience with real-time or low-level driver development
- Experience with Web, Cloud, and Mobile technologies
- Involvement in Open Source communities
A great adventure is waiting for you at Witekio! With your energy and passion, we can work at the forefront of embedded technologies and help our customers realize their dreams. We are excited about the opportunity to work with you as part of our global team.
Do you recognize yourself?
Please send your resume with reference to this job code: FTUS06 to firstname.lastname@example.org.