Technical Project Manager
Become our Technical Project Manager!
You want to be part of innovative, technical projects in the embedded world. You are constantly looking to learn new things and keep yourself very organized. You have a good rapport with Engineers and clients, who you will be working closely with daily. You are proactive and a problem solver. You are passionate, excited, and ready to help. This Technical Project Manager position is made for you !
WITEKIO is dedicating to consulting, architecture, and development of embedded and IoT systems, with over 100 engineers based around the world and teams in France, England, Germany and the United States. We rely on a global system approach, integrating the various software layers of intelligent systems, from hardware to the cloud.
Low-layer control (OS, drivers, Firmware) and proven expertise in application and inter-connectivity are our distinguishing strengths that make us attractive for projects that require a high degree of technical competence.
We partner with our clients from end to end, providing tailor-designed services for architectural design, development and software integration.
We are present in the automotive, aerospace, smart cities, medical and mobility sectors, along with our partners such as Roche Medical, Texas Instruments, Panasonic, General Electric, Cerevast and many others.
Find an overview of our projects here: https://witekio.com/case-studies/
- You will work closely with our clients to help resolve their issues, clearly communicate technical concepts related to their projects, and provide superior customer service.
- You will be an active participant in the different stages of architecture, design, and technical specifications.
- You will oversee the Engineering activities using Agile methodologies and provide guidance on software development projects as needed.
- You will prepare and propose action plans to our external clients and provide frequent updates on the project.
> Degree in computer field or 5 years of applicable experience
> Strong knowledge of the following technologies and can speak to both technical and non-technical individuals about them:
- Embedded OS (preferably Linux, Windows CE, or a RTOS)
> Applied experience with Agile methodologies, including Scrum
> Ability to define architecture and guide the technical choices during a project
> Proven team player with a positive mindset
Do you recognize yourself?
Then send us your resume here: O_IZEE21@witekio.recruiterbox.com