Meet Witekio and The Qt Company - save the date!
Use Qt as an accelerator for the success of your next generation of connected objects.
Meet Witekio and The Qt Company at these two upcoming events:
September 6th in Milwaukee, WI
September 13th in New York City, NY
This event will help you to understand how to leverage the Qt technology features for better Qt performance in your IoT solutions.
What to expect at the show
- Access to the Qt Roadmap and discover tools and upcoming features to develop Qt embedded applications for your connected industrial device.
- Meet Qt experts from the Qt Company and Witekio.
- See real Qt success cases in use and discover how Witekio can you develop any innovative Qt HMI for your smart connected device.
Integration of Qt in the IoT landscape
Adrien Leravat, one of Witekio’s Qt Software Architects, will be on hand to share his Qt development experience as well as his Qt best practices approach to software development.
If you ever wanted to know what the assets of AMQP are, the perks of CoAP, and what the next steps of Qt for IoT are, you will want to register to Adrien’s session titled:
‘’Qt for IoT: Present and Future’’.
This session will help you understand and activate the Qt technology functionalities as well as the best networks and protocols technologies to ensure the success of your IoT system.
Attendance is free, however, seats are limited. Make sure you apply for your free ticket today!
Registration is HERE for Meet Qt Milwaukee, September 6th
Registration is HERE for Meet Qt NYC, September 13TH
What does Coffee, Witekio and a Qt UI have in common?
Discover how Witekio helped Evoca, with their latest range of coffee vending machines by providing these following services:
- Systems consulting that included both hardware and software selection followed by total systems integration that included:
- Software development for low and high-level software technologies
- Development of a generic standard platform for all the coffee vending machines
- Use of QtQuick to develop and customize machines UI
The Qt Company and Witekio, Innovative skin cancer screening solution
Sharp as a scalpel! What could be better than allowing the medical market to make great progress whilst helping a countless number of people? We are thrilled to collaborate with Veriskin, from a software point of view, to develop the next generation of skin cancer detection equipment.
Witekio integrated the solution's overall low-level software layers, improved to the device's boot time, and developed an innovative Qt5 user interface