Amanda McGregor speaks about implementing security into IoT products with the help of the i.MX8 MCU.
- OEM build security enablement systems into their design specs, from development through to product release.
- The i.MX 8, which can run Linux, has great security capabilities such as:
- Secure Boot,
- Cryptography Encryption,
- Cloud to Edge capacity and,
- Power/Intelligence Tracking to minimize external attacks.
- Warning to OEMs on the alarming statistics regarding breaches (up 67% in the past 5 years) and, with new regulations coming into play, the recommendation to implement additional security into new and existing products.
Vous aimerez aussi